When it comes to combining vintage aesthetics with modern, high-performance playability, the Fender American Ultra Precision Bass – seen here in an Ultraburst finish – is tough to beat!
High-Performance, With Versatile Tones
Featuring a super-sleek neck, lightweight Alder body, and all-new electronics, the American Ultra Precision is the kind of bass that you could play comfortably for hours at a time, night after night.
Fender American Ultra Precision Bass RW Ultraburst Highlights
- A modern, high-performance take on Fender’s 4-stringed workhorse
- Lightweight Alder body with a vintage-inspired Ultraburst finish
- Sleek Maple neck, with a unique “Modern D” profile shape, rolled edges, and a tapered neck heel
- Rosewood fingerboard, with a speedy 10″-14″ compound-radius fingerboard
- Ultra Noiseless Split Coil and Single Coil pickup combination
- Includes deluxe molded hardshell case
Crafting The American Ultra P-Bass
Fender’s American Ultra series has been designed to, quite simply, be the company’s most advanced lineup of guitars and basses to date.
With this P-Bass you get a modern, high-performance take on the quintessential 4-string – a bass designed for the players who demand the very best in terms of tone, versatility, and playability.
For starters, there’s a lightweight Alder body, carved with that familiar dual-cutaway design, and sporting a cool-looking Mocha Burst finish.
Attached to the body you’ll find a Maple neck with a unique “Modern D” profile, rolled fretboard edges, a tapered neck heel, and a fast-playing compound-radius fingerboard.
The end result is a high-performance bass that’s suitable for any playstyle – the kind you could perform with repeatedly with the minal amount of hand-fatigue, whilst retaining that familiar solid P-Bass feel.
To deliver the ultimate tonal experience, the American Ultra series features newly-designed Ultra Noiseless pickups – in this case a Split Coil P-bass pickup, and a Single Coil J-Bass bridge position pickup.
In addition to the renowned combination of hum-free P-Bass and J-Bass tones, the American Ultra Precision Bass is equipped with cutting-edge wiring options.
This wiring offers accurate Cut/Boost options for the Bass, Middle, and Treble frequency ranges, along with a Master Volume, Pan Pot (for pickup selection), and even an Active/Passive mini-toggle, giving you a huge array of tonal options at your disposal.
As a finishing touch, this American Ultra Precision Bass comes equipped with premium-quality hardware to offer levels of stability and reliability that are second-to-none.
This includes a set of light-weight, vintage-style tuners, along with a 4-saddle HiMass bridge, which come together to offer incredible levels of tuning stability and pin-point accurate intonation.
Fender American Ultra Precision Bass RW Mocha Burst Specs
- Model Name: American Ultra Precision Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Ultraburst
- Model #: 0199010712
- Series: American Ultra
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Ultraburst
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern “D”
- Scale Length: 34″ (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10″ to 14″ Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625″ (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Pickup Configuration: PJ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass (Toploaded)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender “F” Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender 7250M Nickel-Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, .045-.105 (Model No. 0737250406)