The Fender Vintera 60s Jazz Bass, seen here in a beautiful Daphne Blue finish, gives you authentic original-era Fender J Bass looks and performance.
Vintage Style for The Modern Era
Originally releasing in the 60s, the Fender Jazz Bass was Leo Fender’s second electric bass and offered players incredible style and a new level of playability.
The Fender Vintera series gives you, the modern bass player, the chance to perform with authentic vintage-style Fender sound, looks and style.
Fender Vintera 60s Jazz Bass Daphne Blue Key Features:
- New 60s Voiced Pickups
- New C Neck Profile
- 7.25” Radius Pau Ferro Fretboard
- Reverse Open Gear Tuners
- Vintage Style Hardware
- Alder Body
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Classic Jazz Bass
Made from Alder and finished with a beautifully retro-inspired Daphne Blue, the Fender Vintera 60s Jazz Bass just screams classic Fender.
The unique offset body of the Fender Jazz Bass is nicely ergonomic while its double cutaway design grants easy access to the upper frets – ideal for adventurous bass runs and solos.
New C Neck Profile and Vintage Style Hardware
The Fender Vintera 60s Jazz bass features a new “C” shape neck profile giving you an easy and comfortable playing experience.
It is topped with a 7.25” vintage radius Pau Ferro fretboard to further that authentic 60s Fender Jazz Bass playing feel.
Vintage-style hardware is used throughout with reverse open gear tuners up on the headstock providing precise and secure tuning of your strings along with old-school aesthetics.
New 60s Voiced Pickups
Giving you authentic, 60s J Bass sound, the Fender Vintera 60s Jazz Bass comes equipped with new 60s voiced pickups.
Dedicated volume controls for each pickup and a master tone knob allow you to easily shape your sound to your own preference.
Authentically Old School
Faithfully reproduced vintage specs, classic style and retro finish – as a vintage Fender lover, what more could you ask for?
Well, it also comes with a deluxe gig bag to keep it well protected on the way to your next gig or rehearsal.
Buy the Fender Vintera 60s Jazz Bass from Professional Music Technology now for the opportunity to perform with truly authentic 60s Fender style and sound.
Fender Vintera 60s Jazz Bass Daphne Blue Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin “C”
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25″ (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5″ (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style ’60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style ’60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Switching: Blend Control
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag